Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mira


K-Aus Don't Be Fooled By Mira CDX ADC CCGC RV-E JV-E GV-E DNA-CP
04.02.1999-09.09.2007


I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
I am not there. I did not die.

5 comments:

Amy Siegel said...

Oh, I am so sorry. You must be devastated.

/amy

magda said...

She was such a special girl.
We'll never forget.

Lisa said...

I am so, so sorry. L

Johann The Dog said...

That is a beautiful poem, we are thinking of you......wonderful Mira...

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.